Refund policy – Goods
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you do change your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it..
- But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn’t do what we said it would,or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
- Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt.
- You are entitled to return a product if you believe that there is a problem. You are generally responsible for returning the product if it can be posted or easily returned. You are entitled to recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from the business if the product is confirmed to have a problem, so keep your receipts.
- We also reserve the right to charge you for any postage costs incurred for returns should a refund or exchange be declined or if you’ve changed your mind. If you’ve requested an exchange of a product that you’ve purchased online, we’ll do our best to fulfil your request, however please note that this is subject to stock availability.
- You have 7 days to return the goods and they must be in a sellable condition or where possible please return in original packaging.
- Please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and instructions on where to post items to.
Refund Policy – Services
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you do change your mind.
- You can choose to cancel your lessons for any unused however only if there is a major problem. This is when: the service has a problem that would have stopped a person from purchasing the service if they had known about it.
- Is substantially unfit for its common purpose and cannot be fixed within a reasonable time.
- If a problem cannot be fixed we view it as a major problem.
- Does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable amount of time.
- Creates an unsafe situation.
- Please keep your proof of purchase or quote.
- Please contact us via the email email@example.com for further information.
All equipment used in the training sessions is the property of The Dog Blog. Owners using their own equipment during a training session assume liability if any of it is faulty. The 6 lesson package is to be used within 6 months of purchase.